- ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Stereo Advantage is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing www.stereoadvantage.com you acknowledge and fully understand Stereo Advantage’s Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Stereo Advantage collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, from the user, and with Cookies.
- Web Server Logs. When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include: Your Internet protocol address (IP address), The kind of browser or computer you use, Number of links you click within the site, State or country from which you accessed the site, Date and time of your visit, Name of your Internet service provider, Web page you linked to our site from, Pages you viewed on the site.
- From Our Users Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. Therefore when you visit our Site to place subsequent orders we can save you time by providing your previous account information for you. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
- USE OF WEB BEACONS OR GIF FILES
Stereo Advantage Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow Stereo Advantage to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Stereo Advantage may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. Stereo Advantage prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
How To Delete Or Block Our Website's Cookies
Your browser settings for changing your cookies settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer / Edge Cookie Settings
- Firefox Cookie Settings
- Chrome Cookie Settings
- Safari Cookie Settings
- HOW DOES STEREO ADVANTAGE USE THE DATA IT COLLECTS?
We use the Data collected from you primarily to process and fulfill your orders, to notify you of the status of your orders, to send e-mail newsletters, or to send you targeted marketing information, special product offers, catalogs, or other information that we believe might interest you. In every such e-mail, we will have instructions on how to unsubscribe and avoid receiving any future e-mails from us. Please see our Opt Out section below. We also may combine information you have provided to us in communications offline - such as information related to your orders - with the Data you have given us online, to provide a more customized experience for you when you visit our Site.
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR DATA?
You have the right to request information about your stored data and the purpose of its collection. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. If you have any questions about the issue of privacy and data protection, you can contact us at any time using the information in the opt out section below. You may also file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities.
- PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Stereo Advantage services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
- WITH WHOM DOES STEREO ADVANTAGE SHARE INFORMATION?
As part of our commitment to your privacy, Stereo Advantage adheres to the guidelines and practices adopted by the Direct Marketing Association's "Privacy Promise to American Consumers." We periodically make information, including aggregated information, available to selected third parties including but not limited to, those who share information for direct marketing purposes. You may instruct us not to share information with third parties by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including: To fulfill your requests for services, To protect ourselves from liability, To respond to legal process or comply with law, or In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
- HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION PROTECTED?
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All orders are transmitted over secure Internet connections using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology. All of your personal information including your credit card information and sign-in password are stored in encrypted format at all times. This Website, and more importantly all user information, is further protected by a multi-layer firewall based security system.
- OPT OUT POLICY
To be removed from any of our correspondence lists, please send us an email at email@example.com to make your request. As previously noted, you may always choose not to provide us with any of the information we request; however, this may limit our ability to provide you with a specific product or service.
- COMMUNICATIONS FROM STEREO ADVANTAGE TO YOU
We would like to set up a two-way dialogue with our customers through the use of e-mail. We may contact you by e-mail to respond to customer service questions you have submitted, or to address a problem affecting your use of the Site, or to send you a confirmation message upon completion of the account registration process. We also hope to provide you with useful and interesting information on new technologies and also provide you a channel for feedback. You are in control of this dialogue. If at any time you wish to remove your e-mail address from the Stereo Advantage e-mail list, you can do so by reviewing the opt-out section below.
- ACCESSING WEB ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by signing into your account at stereoadvantage.com or by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Stereo Advantage has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
- CONTACTING US
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 716-632-8038